– When the going gets tough at the country club, Chad claims he almost wishes he was back in back in detention with Ms. Darbus. “Which is sick!,” he adds with a look of faux disgust. EWW.
– The finale song (“All for One”) has the East High gang claiming that their summer has “just begin” – right after singing in the end-of-season talent show.
– No, Kenny Ortega, it’s not offensive to make the fat girl the summer cook.
– “T as in Troy?!” No, T as in, I’m Totally checking out your tits.
– The side story about Troy getting wooed by college scouts and becoming all douchey. Sorry, but I prefer my Zac Efron confused and ready to angry dance.
– The talent show song (“Everyday”) is definitely a retooled version of “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” And when I say retooled, I really mean “identical, save for some awful new lyrics.”
– They kept this in…
But TOOK THIS OUT:
– Okay, but seriously, “What Time Is It?” is awesome.
– There is just so much unintentional homoeroticism embedded in the lyrics of Ryan and Chad’s baseball-dance duet (‘I Don’t Dance”) – i.e. “I’ll show you how I swing!,” “You never know, if you never try…,” “Atta boy. Atta boy. YEAAAAAAH!”
– I rest my case:
– No explanation needed:
– How does Troy Bolton let you know he’s enjoying your date? Through a unannounced picnic-side half-somersault, of course!