- Tracey Ullman being over-the-top awesome.
- Selma Blair wearing the biggest fake boobs ever created.
- Johnny Knoxville looking skeazy-sexy.
- Dark as old shit Waters comedy.
- Some sort of dance and or musical number.
- Lots and lots of Baltimore references.
- Full frontal nudity on behalf of both genders.
- Lots of….”SEXIXXN’!” (See: the trailer below.)
- Tracey Ullman being over-the-top awesome – in a icky, totally pervy kind of way (i.e. when she gets frisky with a water bottle at an old folks home).
- Selma Blair wearing the biggest fake boobs ever in order to play Tracey’s character’s teenage daughter, a sex addict/indecent exposer/local stripper who likes to be called Ursula Udders.
- Johnny Knoxville looking skeazy-sexy, acting as a “sex saint” and shooting semen out of his head. (Seriously.)
- Allusions to…the Bible? Johnny’s character, Ray-Ray considers himself to be reincarnation of Christ and his fetishist friends being his various apostles.
- A great joke about a household of bears. No, not the forest ranger or Bernstein kind.
- CHRIS ISAAK! Actually doing some BAD, BAD things.
- Dark as an old shit storm (literally, airplane shit falls from the sky at one point) comedy.
- An epic climax in every sense of the word. (Hello, whole town orgasm!)
- A fair amount of “SEXIN’!” Note the lack of extra Xs. While the innuendos are plentiful, both in the script and the physical action, there’s nothing seriously pornographic here.
ONE NIGHT-IN STAND OR SECOND DATE POTENTIAL? I’m gonna say…occasional booty call? While it’s definitely not my favourite Waters film, it’s quite fun, especially if you’re looking for a mindless, late-night romp.